- Date and Time:
September 26-30, 2016, 8am-5pm.- Will be rescheduled, date to be announced
- Location: Vermont Police Academy.
- Registration: Email Gail Williams at the Vermont Police Accademy or Fax the in-service registration form (Word or PDF) to 802-483-2343.
“In partnership with the Vermont Association of Chiefs of Police, the Vermont Sheriffs’ Association, the Vermont Police Association, the Department of Motor Vehicles, the Vermont Constables’ Association, and the International Association of Directors of Law Enforcement Standards and Training, the Vermont Criminal Justice Training Council has engaged in the process of becoming a Blue Courage immersion state. To launch this project, the Vermont Police Academy is hosting an Executive Overview and a Master Trainer class. Attendance is limited to 30 per class; those wanting to attend can register through Gail Williams at the Vermont Police Accademy.
For more information on Blue Courage, please follow this link: http://bluecourage.com/ "
Who should attend?
- Certified Law Enforcement Trainers highly recommended
- Individuals who have an interest and intention of teaching Blue Courage within their agency
- Those who have a passion and love for the policing profession and have a willingness to engage in personal growth and development
Topics to Be Covered:
- Foundations of Courage
- Police Culture
- Nobility of Policing
- Resilience / Hope
- Positive Psychology
- Practical Wisdom
- Health & Wellness
- The Immortal Cop