- Coordinator: Cindy Taylor-Patch
- Length of course: 16 hours
- Course hours: 0800 - 1630
- Date: December 12 & 13, 2016
- Location: Vermont Police Academy
- Tuition: $25.00, includes materials and lunch.
- Registration: Fax the in-service registration form (Word or PDF) to 802-483-2343 or email it to our registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
This fundamental training course will provide the new Level ll officer with a familiarization of accident/crash reporting requirements and form completion. A mock scene will be utilized to demonstrate the measurement and diagramming techniques. Additional scene management will emphasize traffic control, preservation of evidence and witness identification.