Glock Armorer’s Class
- Length of Course: 1 day/8 hours
- Course hours: 0800 - 1700
- Date/Location: 26 April, 2016 at Vermont Police Academy Scenario Building
- Registeration: Register at the Glock, Inc. Website. Registrations will not be accepted by the academy.
- Contact: Jason Williams
- Tuition: $250 paid directly to Glock, Inc.
Student supplies safety glasses for eye protection and a small flashlight.
GLOCK provides lunch meal unless otherwise noted.
Certified Armorer Certification for all GLOCK Model Pistols (except 018/C Select-Fire models).
Morning 8:00 -12:00
- Safety Rules
- Safe Action System Desigri
- Function of Safeties
- Unloading and Clearing
- Field Stripping and Reassembly
- Detail Disassembly and Reassembly of Slide
Afternoon 13:00 - 17:00
- Detail Disassembly and Reassembly of Receiver
- Fire Control Component Configurations / Engagement
- Multiple Practice Disassembly and Reassembly of Entire Pistol
- Options / Alternate Parts Offered
- Sights / Tools
- Diagnostics / Trouble Shooting Guides
- Written Examination (Minimum Required Score 80%)
- Class Completion and Farewell
Please Note: This is a generic agenda and may be altered somewhat by the Instructor.