- Date: Wednesday – November 16th, 2016
- Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Location: St. Johnsbury – Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital (NVRH) 1315 Hospital Drive, St. Johnsbury (Rooms 126 and 127)
- Cost: FREE with food/breaks provided
- Registration: Please complete this form and return it to Kristin Chandler by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: November 1, 2016
The Team Two curriculum focuses on collaboration between law enforcement, police dispatchers and mobile mental health crisis teams in the field. Legal updates, mock scenarios, a panel presentation, regional resources and practical tips comprise this training. Completion of ACT 80 (Working with Persons with a Mental Illness) is a pre-requisite for law enforcement officers.