Date: August 15, 2023
Location: Barre Auditorium, 16 Auditorium Hill, Barre, VT 05641
Host Contact: Steve Durgin Telephone: (802)-476-0249
Duration: 1 Days (8 Hours) 8:30 AM to 5 PM Tuition: $330
Course No.: AC-365AC-20230815-1F
Registration: Register on-line at www.sigsaueracademy.com, or contact the SIG SAUER
Academy Training Coordinator via phone at 603-610-3411.
The program content focuses on the mechanical functioning, disassembly/reassembly,
maintenance, troubleshooting, and field repair of the SIG SAUER P365 Pistol.
Following successful program completion, certification / re-certification to perform these procedures is valid for a period of three (3) years.
Brief Course Overview of subjects to be covered:
- Safety when handling the SIG SAUER P365 Pistol
- An examination of the P365 weapon system
- Disassembly and assembly procedures: slides, frames, grip module, magazines
- Inspection procedures
- Trouble shooting
- Operational function checks
- Cycle of operation
- Sights installation and adjustment