The REID Technique: Investigative Interview and Advanced Interrogation
- Date and Time: May 17 - 20 2022, 8:00AM - 3:00PM
- Location: South Burlington Police Department 19 Gregory Drive South Burlington, VT 05403
- Cost: $600
- Registration: register online at www.reid.com
- For further information contact Julie Rock at 855-479-3959 or via email at email@example.com
Learn How To:
- Interpret verbal and non-verbal behavior to assess the credibility of a victim, witness or suspect’s statements
- How to use behavior provoking questions in the interview process
- How to use THE REID NINE STEPS OF INTERROGATION® to:
- Develop interrogation strategies
- Develop themes (persuasive statements)
- Develop the alternative question to elicit the first admission
- Handle the more defiant subject and ‘overcome objections’; address the subject’s fears; move past the subject’s denials and motivate the subject to want to tell the truth
Training Manual Includes:
A comprehensive outline filled with detailed information that will serve as an excellent follow up to the training program.
Money Back Guarantee: We are confident in the exceptionally high quality of our training and offer a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not completely satisfied.
Download THE REID TECHNIQUE® App for iOS devices in the Apple App Store TODAY!
For our current schedule of classes, please visit www.reid.com
Visit our YouTube channel – The Reid Technique Tips