SIG SAUER P320
Date: August 14, 2023
Location: Barre Auditorium, 16 Auditorium Hill, Barre, VT 05641
Host Contact: Steve Durgin, (802) 476-6613 Steven.firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 1 Day / 8 Hours 8:30 AM – 5 PM Tuition: $330 Course No.: AC-320AC-20230814-1F
Registration: Register on-line at www.sigsaueracademy.com, or contact the SIG SAUER Academy Training Coordinator via phone at 603-610-3411.
The program content focuses on the mechanical functioning, disassembly/reassembly, maintenance, troubleshooting, and field repair of the SIG SAUER P320 pistol.
Following successful program completion, certification / re-certification to perform these procedures is valid for a period of three (3) years.
Brief Course Overview of subjects to be covered:
• Introduction to SIG SAUER SIG P320 pistol
• Examination of the P320 safety systems
• Disassembly and assembly procedures: slides, frames, magazines
• A thorough examination of all pistol operations
• Inspection procedures
• Operational function checks
• Sights: installation, adjustment
• Alternative maintenance methods